Please donate £3 to WSPA

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Uncommonly Cute Kids Clothes

Shopping for baby clothes? I just came across the most adorable baby clothesshop online called Uncommonly Cute. Talk about the coolest baby clothes , they are hip and happening . I saw the most absolute cutest t-shirt , well I saw many more then one but these two are my favorites. This is my first favorite one you have just got to go and see this one , so so cute,Thats How I Roll. I can just see my 3 year old with this t-shirt on now. With this t-shirt it could be for a girl or a boy either way.Seeing this t-shirt on any child would just make you smile when you read the caption.
Now for my next favorite one , if you know ANYONE with twins this is just so sweet. Take a look and you will see what I mean Copy & Paste . Can you just imagine seeing the twins running around in these ? I sure can. How about a WAHM would she just love to have these t-shirts for her babies , it would be too funny. Once again the t-shirts that I have chosen as my favorites are for either a boy or a girl or both girls or both boys.If you have kids of your own or know of anyone with a baby then you just have to go and check out the baby clothes here , The name Uncommonly Cute just really says it all and wait till you see them .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the way you have concentrated towards babies. Even I also have babies and I share the same feelings. You have given very cute explanations. Keep up the good work!!