Please donate £3 to WSPA

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Safest Online Pay Processors

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


I know myself I do a lot of shopping online as I can find the best deals quickly online. The two pay processors that I trust the most online are PayPal and Alert Pay. Both are secure and do not send any of your personal information over the web. Using just an email you can send money to anyone that has a PayPal or Alert Pay account. I also have the PayPal debit card too which I use all the time , I earn cash back through their card.If you do any shopping online I highly recommend getting at least one of these pay processors , you can apply online to receive a debit card through either or both if you like .Save yourself the hassle of giving your personal credit card numbers online by using PayPay or Alert Pay. Sign up online and be approved within minutes.

No comments: