Please donate £3 to WSPA

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fast Temporary Dental Repair

Never have I been so embarrassed , I have a cap on my front tooth and I have had it for years due to a four wheeler incident, which I will not discuss now. We had been invited to go to dinner with my husbands boss and his wife. Needless to say we went to a beautiful steak and lobster place and I love steak . Well the first bite was splendid then when I went to bite the second time my cap fell off right on top of my steak ,on my plate in front of all of us. At first there was nothing but silence, then a rushed conversation started . I was so terribly embarrassed, I grabbed it and took off to the restroom.But what the heck was I going to do with it, I couldn't stick it back on , I couldn't eat anything else, my tooth was beginning to throb from being exposed to the air. Oh what I would have done if I would have bought some Dentemp OS it would have saved me so much embarrassment that night.Now I never go anywhere with out it. Dentemp® O.S.is a FDA approved ,over-the-counter Dental Cement that is the perfect first aid product for fillings and loose caps. Not only could that have saved my steak but my night in 30-60 minutes as well . They also carry many other great products that you and your family could use such as Dentemp , Dentemp OS , Swordfloss , Dentool , Recapit , Refilit , Denture Repair Kit , Denture Wipes , Red Fox , Kutkit.If you or anyone in your family has any type of dental work done such as caps or fillings you should also inform them of Majestic Drug's temporary dental repair products .All products have been tested and comply fully with FDA Regulations for Oral Care. Many if these products have been recommended by Dentists to increase the health of your family's teeth and gums. Log in today to get your free sample of Denture Wipes.






No comments: