Please donate £3 to WSPA

Friday, August 31, 2007

Blogging Tips

As I have said before I love checking out new blogs. I try to read a few each day and I also like to check out what they have going on . I am trying very hard to improve the page rank of my blog for Pay Per Post.
I do have a tip for a lot of bloggers that are using adsense on their blogs.With adsense it is all in the ads you have placed on your pages from the keywords or tags that you have in your blogs. By having just 3-4 blog posts per page and linking back to your old blog posts you will get more page views with adsense as well as have more of a chance of others seeing and ad that will catch their eye.
So that is my tip to help you maybe earn more with your adsense with your blog. To read more tips about adsense you can also check out Adsense 101.

No comments: