Please donate £3 to WSPA

Monday, August 13, 2007

Let's talk About Pay Per Post

Pay Per Post one of the most exciting opportunities I have seen in a while.If you have been reading my blogs you noticed a few days ago I added some buttons for Pay Per Post. They are here for a reason , my blog was just approved to write posts for Pay Per post. Thats a lot of posts there. You can also sign up at PPP and check out all of he opportunities they have for your blog,or just get paid to rate my post or other members post.
I was checking out some of the opportunities they have available to my blog as I have a page rank of 2 out of 10 and my Alexa score is in the top 100,000, now all of the opps. are not that way some ,you can earn much more for if your blog is rated higher. Ah ha caught your attention there, and yes this is true. I saw that my friend Jason from Money Space Online has joined and he was telling me about PPP . I do have to tell you this is my very first post for them but I am so excited to think that I can earn $20 for this post. Yes my very first post thats not too shabby a deal to me.
Having just added the buttons for others to either rate my post or to sign up for PPP I already have made two new friends, that once their blogs get approved they can go and make some money with PPP too.
I am so looking forward to working more with PPP and I hope that you too will consider this too.just think of all that you can do with the extra cash each month ..I know what I will be doing with mine... school supplies and clothes for the kids...


blog ads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting Terry.

Millard