Please donate £3 to WSPA

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Perfect Garage Solution



Are you in the same boat as I am and needing more outdoor space? I have a carport but my truck won't even fit under it . With Lidgett Concrete buildings I can get everything I want in a gargage and more. I love the way the buildings look and the way they are built is even more impressive .These concrete sectional buildings are ideal for what I would like to do.The Georgian is my favorite look , I can see that in my backyard with a driveway going right into the garage.With this garage in my backyard entry into the home would be so much easier and quicker. As nice as this building looks I would have to add a breezeway from the house to the garage to make things even better in bad weather.With the colonial looking molding on the garage I can see a very nice walkway going from the garage to the back yard seating area.By adding some landscaping the whole look of my home would become transformed into something grand.Then of course I would have to add some planters and even some landscaping around the building to dress it up even more.By adding one of Lidgett's Concrete Shed added I could even add more value to my home . With of course a nice winding walkway to the shed from the gagarge with even more landscaping it would be beautiful and serve my needs for storage as well.By adding the garage I could enclose my carport and have added square footage to my home which would of course bring up the value of my home.There are so many ways I could use this garage to add value and space let alone be very useful . Take a look at the buildings they have and see what you could do to add value and comfort to your home.

No comments: