Please donate £3 to WSPA

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lenscrafters Helping Kids

Getting glasses in the near future then I would check out Lenscrafters. I had to go and get my grandson some glasses and Lenscrafters did a screening at his school and said that he needed glasses . They then went beyond that and gave him a free eye exam and a free pair of glasses.I can't say enough about how well were treated even though it was all free. Everyone was very polite and helpful.

If you have kids in school this may be something you would want to check out as well . I am not sure if this is statewide but sure wouldn't hurt to find out. Since my grandson's eyes had changed so much his old glasses were useless to him and at Lenscrafters you can also donate your old glasses and hey can use the frames to make glasses for other kids.

No comments: