Please donate £3 to WSPA

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Do you like to blog or write ???

I can't say enough about Pay Per Post . I am just so amazed at how easy it is to write about some awesome companies or products and earn money at the same time . I also get to review new movies, new services,new websites and I learn all about some products that I have never even seen or heard of .
If you like to blog or even if you like to write and have a blog you should check out Pay Per Post. The banner to the right click it and sign up today . Make some extra christmas cash .




Have Been Paid: $160.75

Will Be Paid: $127.37

Sent To Charity: $0.00

Posts Taken:36

Posts Approved:32

Posts Rejected:0

PPP Direct:0
this is what I have made and with the amount of posts I have taken also. I have been writing for PPP for almost two months now and they pay out very timely and are very willing to work with you to get your blog approved .

No comments: