Please donate £3 to WSPA

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Passing The Blogging Star Award On



It was with the greatest pleasure that I received this award from Katie's Logue but now the time has come to pass this wonderful award on to some other great bloggers I have choosen.
My first choice is going to be Money With Adsense he does an awesome job adding tips to earn more with Adsense and has fun while doing it too. We have become great friends and share many social sites such as Rotatrix Friends Network and Yuwie.
My second choice is Spiralbutterfly Journal...Kelly was born to blog she is such a natural and a great person along with being a superb writer and blogger she is an awesome friend too. Kelly is also a member of the Rotarix Friends Network.
For my third choice I picked My Entertainment Blog Jian has some great jokes along with videos for laughter along with many other things to make your day brighter. He has been called into the service at the moment and will be getting back to his blog as soon as time permits him to do so.Which I hope will be very soon as I miss his daily laughs. Another great member of Rotatrix Friends Network and Yuwie.
you see great friends flock together or is it that great networks like Rotatrix bring us all together???
To all my wonderful blogging buddies I wish all the best with love and success.

1 comment:

Kelly B said...

Hey Terry! Thank you so much for the award! I have been offline since we moved. Just got internet hooked up this week, so I just saw this. It was a nice vacation, but I'm ready once again to bow down to the almighty dollar. I hope you're doing well and I'll see ya over at RFN! Hugz! ~Kelly