Please donate £3 to WSPA

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Who is a Blogging Star ???????? Katie's Logue !!!



I know that I have told you about alot of really good blogs before but these two are really MUST READ material .I met Katie at Rotatrix Friends Network a few weeks ago and her and I fast became friends and of course I had to read her blogs ... WOW is what I have to say about this savy woman's blogging skills.Her blog Katie's Logue will keep you spell bound and you literally do not stop reading until the end of her post and then go looking for more of her outstanding blog posts to read. Katie has a knack for blogging like I wish so many times I had. She makes it all seem so easy and just comes so naturally for her as you will soon tell once you read her blogs.


This is a quote from Katie's Logue and I myself found this to be so true of her blogs. " Most important, I hope that my blogs will give readers the opportunity to think and ponder on what is written, and to feel a comfort to comment or write and express about it themselves." A comment from a reader can bring a joy to any blogger and Katie's Logue is the type of blog you will want to subscribe to and read over and over again.

Now to top things off she also has a newer blog that she has started that has been causing quite the stir in the blogging world too, with What Lies Beneath Katie has taken a look from the inside of a situation and has given us a way to look at things that you may not have ever even thought about. No this situation is also something that has happened to a very good friend of mine as well and I can understand how both woman felt.I hope you will take a look at What Lies Beneath and maybe you can find away to keep this from happening to you.

Not only nominated for one blogging award but TWO ... these are both MUST READ blogs for anyone be a blogger or not...


Changing LINKS

1 comment:

yngathrrt said...

TERRY, thank you for the kind and wonderful works in direction of my blogs. I feel humbled, and even am blushing. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and collaborate my blogs. It really does mean a great deal to me.

I so hope the readers will take the time in clicking my links given in your blog, as if so, your blogs will also come up and all you have worked on and dedicated on helping others with your blogs will find links to your blogs. I so appreciate your blogs, (all three) that have become a daily read of them, mainly due to your constant concern of wanting to help others in their routes of blogging. I sure paid attention and thanks so much for your efforts to teach all that read, as it is evident how much you care with your blog words!

Terry, again, thanks. I think it is wonderful that we can connect with the same idea of wanting to share concerning others. Like I said in my blog concerning BLOG STARS! YOU ARE ONE, and that is for sure!

Katie