Please donate £3 to WSPA

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A deserving "Star"

This lady has a newer blog but her blogging skills has already proceeded her with her new blog Daria Black. If you have been looking for a great blog layout they you should take at look at hers. The colors are awesome and very easy to navigate through the pages of her wonderfully written blog posts. Daria Black has also been given the Blogging Star award and was very well deserving of such an award.
I have to tell you that she has a little saying on the left side of her blog that will make you smile to read. Her blogs sometimes can be rants (so called opinions ) as she says or can be serious when she writes about 911.
Check out Daria Black's blog to catch some awesome stories as well as entertaining.Take a close look at her blog layout its beautiful. Well done Daria Black and keep on entertaining us all.

2 comments:

yngathrrt said...

Excellent blog Terry, and so true. Daria is extremely talented and her designs are awesome.

I think it is great when bloggers write about other bloggers that they enjoy or find impressive. I do this myself, as I want to share it with others. I am sure Daria appreciates this blog concerning her.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Terry. That was so sweet of you and I really do appreciate it. I try to keep a good balance of fun and serious stuff though I do sometimes err on the site of fun.

The best thing I've found about blogging is that I keep meeting such great people like you. Thank you again and I definitely will be returning the favor.

Hugs