Please donate £3 to WSPA

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tags and your Blogs

Read a super blog today about adding tags and how to do them quickly. How important is adding tags to your blogs? Well read Adsense 101 and you will see that tags are very important and easy to do with the links that it gives you.If you are wanting to blog then definetely check into this post. A lot of great links with information that can help you with your blogs.
Looking for more help on blogging another awesome new blog is Top 5 Bloggers . This blog has a wealth of information for a beginner to a pro . A definete must read Top 5 Bloggers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am in an interracial relationship with a guy outside of my race. oh,,,, guys, you can not image what I have met. I am a black cuttie girl and I just met my love half year ago and we will get married next month, and interracial love of course. Am I lucky? So lucky I think, and I wanna share my happiness with all of you here.

By the way, I found my half part baby on a great interrachats site. He is really gorgeous, even sometimes he is a little shy. -:) If you try InterracialMatch.com, you also can be the next lucky one. LOL. Bye!! and good luck to you all.