Please donate £3 to WSPA

Monday, April 2, 2007

I Am NOT Earning Millions Online But ...

I am Terry ,a single self-employed mom of three kids ,two at home and one is grown , they are 28 ,18 , and 2 ...lol yes thats two , just a little personal info *there for you. I love them all very dearly , I also have three grandkids ...all older than my youngest daughter . Anyways I am self-employed and I am doing quite a few things right now such as earning online , starting a new handyperson's services in my town . I love doing remodeling work .. Someday I will post some pictures of my work here .But the thing that I would like to first impres on you is that I was once right where you are hungry for knowledge. I wanted so badly to be able to trust someone and belive in them enough so that I could also be earning online . Funniest thing the way I ended up doing this whole thing to begin with is I was SCAMMED ...yup thats right ... but you know what I am glad I was ...because I can hold my head up when I tell others my simple ways of earning money online . Let me tell you straight up I am NOT making millions online and then trying to sell you all my big ideas ...lol heck if I was making millions why in the world would I be here trying to sell you a $39 e-book for christ's sake ...just an example there, joke if I may throw one of those in every once in a while ... I am not selling anything to you . I have nothing to sell ...I am going to give you the simple easy ways I have been earning money online ...thats it ...
The best thing that has ever happened to me was Big Daddy ...yes , anyone heard of him ? know big Daddy ? Not too many people do as of yet , but thats even better for you right now ...
Here is a link if you would like to check out Big Daddy http://bigdaddypays.com/lifeiseasy
Now if you were smart you would go ahead and sign up while you are there , but I do understand if you are still thinking who the heck does she think she is ??? right , and thats great too .. I am just me ,anyone who knows me knows that I don't put on airs of any type ...
But you take that link and take a good look at it ...then maybe tommorrow or the next day I will come back and give you a few more of my ways of not earning millions online ....have fun and enjoy until next time Terry :D

No comments: