Please donate £3 to WSPA

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Teen agers and Peer Pressure

Maybe its just me but when I was a teenager I sure didn't have to deal with all that these kids do today. I am just so shocked sometimes at how the younger kids can even survive. I truly believe that most of this is all just fad that they are going through due to peer pressure. Like how can a 12 or 13 year old even think they are gay or lesbian as they don;t even now what love or sex is at that age .Emo ... now I still haven't quite understood the meaning of this term. One other one that I am trying to understand and find out is cutters , where the kids will actually cut themselves . So far after talking to a Doctor he is telling me that these kids do this to relieve stress and pain . When they cut themselves the pain from the self inflicted cuts eases the pain they are burdened with inside. But I still can;t help myself from thinking that as other kids see this type of thing that they too will want to jump in on the latest "fad".Needless to say I will be reading more and talking to the Doctor more about all of this too .

No comments: